vxi-discuss

Re: [vxi] Build & Install pb on RedHat 6.2 again!

The last OpenVXI I tried to work on with RH6.2 is version 1.4. I am not sure
if you can use a gcc 2.x compiler on the 2.0.1 VXI. I think you had to use
2.95 with a particular version of the libstdc(something like 2.90.8, or
something like it). It didn't like the lesser version supplied by RH. gcc3 on
RH7.2 straightened out all of my compilation issues. You might try putting
gcc3 on these systems, but I couldn't tell you if that will fix it.

--
Michael Glover
Software Engineer

This page is maintained by Alan W Black (awb@cs.cmu.edu)
speechinfo.org is hosted on a machine donated by VA Linux Systems
VA Linux Systems