vxi-discuss

Re: [vxi] Posting results to document server after playing prompts and/orrecognition

I know the answer but i will not tell you. I think you should know more
about VXML before asking such questions :))
now.. some serious stuff.. OpenVXI sends the values of all the fields in
form, when do a sumbit. But u can restrict these fields by specifying
namelist attribute in submit element. U can specify whether to POST/GET by
using the method attribute. u can send anything to the webserver incuding
javascript objects and shadow objects. OpenVXI uses (but i don't :)) libwww
library for this purpose.

Raj