vxi-discuss

[vxi] Feature Request: catch event=help

Hi!

As far as I can see from the code, there is no support for the <catch
help utterance would just fall into a nomatch event.

As a workaround, I have to include a help option in all my grammars.
But it would be cool to have that supported in a future version, and to
be able to define what utterances constitute a help utterance, as well
- e.g. for languages other than English. The config file or
Defaults.hpp springs to mind.

Please correct me if I'm wrong and the help event is actually
supported.

Thanx,

Britta
--
  \ /	ASCII Ribbon Campaign	  britta@silverymoon.de

This page is maintained by Alan W Black (awb@cs.cmu.edu)
speechinfo.org is hosted on a machine donated by VA Linux Systems
VA Linux Systems