vxi-discuss

Re: [vxi] Returnvalue of after playing

Hi Tom,

I don't know if that's the best solution but I send a VXI exception:

          throw VXIException::InterpreterEvent(EV_TELEPHONE_HANGUP);

It works very well!

Best regards,

Rémy Schlosser.

                    "Tom Pijsel"
                    <tpijsel@frontwork       To:     "VXI-Discuss" <vxi-discuss@metronomicon.com>
                    s.nl>                    cc:
                    Sent by:                 Subject:     [vxi] Returnvalue of after playing
                    vxi-discuss@metron
                    omicon.com

                    15.02.02 10:36

Hello,

Which result do you have to send back to let VXI know that an Hangup
occured
during playing prompts. In the the osbrec.cpp you can return
REC_STATUS_DISCONNECT but I could not find a simular result in VXIPrompt.h.

Thanks

Tom Pijsel
FrontWorks
Gyroscoopweg 50
1042 AC Amsterdam
Tel:   +31 - 20 - 6699086 (521)
Fax:   +31 - 20 - 6699086
Email: tpijsel@frontworks.nl

This page is maintained by Alan W Black (awb@cs.cmu.edu)
speechinfo.org is hosted on a machine donated by VA Linux Systems
VA Linux Systems