vxi-discuss

Re: [vxi] [2.0] Bug: Milliseconds in log?

Hi Pieter,

Were you able to compile OpenVXI on solaris 8 Box?
I have tried yesterday and failed. What should I do ?

Thanks

Erol Akarsu

Pieter Winter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In OpenVXI 2.0, ran on Solaris 8, the file src/log/SBlogOSUtils.cpp contains
> the function SBlogGetTime(). This function divides the milliseconds
> retrieves from the ftime() function by 1000, thus always generating a nice
> round figure 0.
>
> I don't know if the function behaves any different on Windows.
>
> Change:
>   struct timeb tbuf;
>   ftime(&tbuf);
>   *timestamp = tbuf.time;
>   *timestampMsec = (VXIunsigned) (tbuf.millitm / 1000);
>
> Into:
>   struct timeb tbuf;
>   ftime(&tbuf);
>   *timestamp = tbuf.time;
>   *timestampMsec = (VXIunsigned) (tbuf.millitm);
>
> Pieter

This page is maintained by Alan W Black (awb@cs.cmu.edu)
speechinfo.org is hosted on a machine donated by VA Linux Systems
VA Linux Systems