vxi-discuss

RE: [vxi] Anyone get <record> to work?

<submit> with POST works when using multi-part MIME. Pass the variable that
stores the recording from <record> in the namelist and the recording gets
put into the POST directly from memory.

-Darren

This page is maintained by Alan W Black (awb@cs.cmu.edu)
speechinfo.org is hosted on a machine donated by VA Linux Systems
VA Linux Systems