vxi-discuss

RE: [vxi] URI's loaded from VXML file

Hi,

I just ran into this myself. The fragment is stripped by the call to
GetFetchobjURIs in the LoadGrammars() function (file GrammarManager.cpp),
but is not used at all. I suspect that you can either
1.	extend the interface to pass on the fragment.
2.	extend GetFetchobjURIs to include the fragment in the fetchobj.

I'm not sure which way is preferred though.

Regards,
	Pieter

This page is maintained by Alan W Black (awb@cs.cmu.edu)
speechinfo.org is hosted on a machine donated by VA Linux Systems
VA Linux Systems