De : vxi-discuss@metronomicon.com [mailto:vxi-discuss@metronomicon.com]De la part de John Kerwin
Envoyé : vendredi 24 août 2001 16:21
À : denis.froschauer@netcentrex.net; vxi-discuss
Objet : RE: <enumerate/> in <noinput/>

Denis,
  I see that example too, but I think it is wrong.   There are a lot of mistakes in the examples in the spec (but that is all we have to go on).  But if you read section 13.1, you see:

You can leave out the <prompt> ... </prompt> if:
*  There is no need to specify a prompt attribute (like bargein), and
*  The prompt consists entirely of PCDATA (contains no speech markups) or consists of just an <audio> element.
But the <prompt> ... </prompt> cannot be removed from this prompt due to the embedded speech markups:

So I think the example is WRONG and that you need the <prompt> tag when you do an <enumerate>
I hate how we are FORCED to program by example (can people tell it is a bad day here already, just hoping not to offend anyone today).