vxi-discuss

Subdialog Processing

Title: Memory Leaks?
Hi,
    my question pertains to calling a subdialog located in an external document. I found that if both the subdialog's document and calling dialog's document reference the same application root document, the application variables are undefined in the scope of the subdialog.

Is this a bug? Or perhaps I'm misinterpreting the spec here. Going through the code, my guess is that when going into a new scope (such as when executing a subdialog), the application root variables must be copied into the new scope, otherwise their values are not preserved in that scope.

Your feedback is appreciated,
Michael Tsu

This page is maintained by Alan W Black (awb@cs.cmu.edu)
speechinfo.org is hosted on a machine donated by VA Linux Systems
VA Linux Systems