vxi-discuss

property and defaultDoc

Hello

Since Denis Froschauer's patch for <property> tag works with
VXIrecSetSettings, i try to work on default value.

Instead of define default value in a specific ini file or to hardcode this
default value in my code, i try to put some default property tag in my
defaultDoc
(VXIObjectSetProperty(args,"-defaultDoc",VXIStringCreate("defaultdoc.vxml"));

But it seems that defaultDoc only works with catch handler, not for other
tag (and thus, property tag are not read)...

Is someone success to put some property tag in defaultDoc? Or maybe i have
to use -portalDoc, or use an application root doc?

CU

Jean-Michel Reghem

This page is maintained by Alan W Black (awb@cs.cmu.edu)
speechinfo.org is hosted on a machine donated by VA Linux Systems
VA Linux Systems